Tuesday, April 21, 2009

5th Grade News

Hello fifth graders!
We are going to start our final project of the year: Ancestor Boxes
handouts and rubrics have been given and I showed an example of the box to each class.

The due date for the boxes: room C4: Thursday, May 21, 2009
room C5: Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Powerepoint presentations will be due for both classes by Friday, May 29, 2009
We will begin presenting during class during the week of June 1, 2009.

Have fun and don't forget to post questions if you are having trouble!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mrs. Haffey, I am working on my project for the Ancestor Boxes. I misplaced the handouts and rubrics that you gave me. Could I please get another copy of the directions? I looked on the Bolg page to see if I can get the details but I wasn't able to find the information.

    Have a nice day!

    Sammy Barbosa
    C5
    5/10/09

    ReplyDelete